A Unique Realtor
A unique realtor who brings state-of-the-art technology and creative thinking into marketing while retaining third generation traditions of ethical practices plus technical know-how that came from a previous career as a loan underwriter and officer, 10 years real estate sale experience, focusing on listening to her clients, collaboration, sense of humor, significant training and honed negotiation skills to provide her clients with a thoroughly professional representation experience. Her commitment to customer satisfaction is complete.
- REALTOR®,Real Estate as an Art, Remax Gold. as broker, Walnut Creek, CA , 2013-Current
- REALTOR®,Real Estate as an Art, Fusion Real Estate Network, Inc. as broker, Walnut Creek, CA , 2013-2018
- REALTOR®, Better Homes & Gardens Realty Partners, Sothebys International Realty, Prudential California Realty
A Realtor since 1983 responsible for working with buyers, sellers and investors; negotiating contract terms, reviewing and ensuring document accuracy; and guiding clients through the escrow process. I help first-time buyers, investors up-sizing and seniors downsizing in their quest to better their lives and portfolios through real estate acquisitions and sales. One of my many tools is using 360-degree virtual tours to bring in the right buyers for my listings, as well as using my staging professional designation to create an inviting atmosphere. I listen to my clients, taking time to get to understand them. Sellers and buyersalways know the status of their transactions via the type of communication they prefer.
- REALTOR®, Loan Officer, Office Manager, Help-U-Sell, Ygnacio Valley, March 2004 – March 2007
Organize a new mortgage branch, write procedures, and performed as in-house loan agent as well as Realtor.
- Underwriting Manager, Telemarketing Manager, Bank of Walnut Creek – BWC Mortgage Services,2003-2005
Introduce in-house funding on behalf of Flagstar Bank to operation already underwriting to mortgage broker operation, telemarketing manager then became a loan officer.
- Personal Banker II. US Bank, 1998 – 2002
Loan officer for home equity lines; resolve customer service complaints and handled transactions.
- Senior Loan Underwriter, National Pacific Mortgage & BWC Mortgage, 1995 – 1999
Loan underwriting specializing in JUMBO Investor Loans, FNMA/FHMLC and V.A. loans.
- Vice President, Keys Condominium Association Board of Directors, 1995-1997
Property and Board management of 792 units with a multi-million dollar annual budget.
- President, Lafayette Seniors Recreation Center, January 2010-December 2011
Seniors Real Estate Specialist, 2008
EcoBroker Certified, 2010
ASP® Accredited Staging Professional, 2013
Community Emergency Response Team, Certification, 2014
Real Estate Salesperson, California Bureau of Real Estate, CalBRE# 00856384, 1983
Education and Community Involvement
Member of the Moraga Chamber of Commerce
Bachelors of Arts, Economics and Political Science, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
72 Miramonte Dr., Moraga, CA 94556